What if I…
Cannot login to my I-Study/User credentials not found?
- Have you entered the correct log in details?
Username = the cell phone number you used when registering.
Password = The 4/5 digits code that was sent to you via SMS upon registration
If you did all the above correctly, please try:
- Waiting for I-Study to load. Do not attempt to re-enter your log in details again in I-Study once you have logged into the Sonke app.
Want to submit signature in I-Study?
- Sign on a blank piece of paper.
- Go to your I-Study and press on your profile image.
- From the list of options, select view profile.
- At the bottom of the next screen click on Upload New Signature.
- On the screen you are now on, select the Camera icon.
- Take a picture of your signature from the piece of paper you signed in the first step.
- If you are happy with the image, click on the “ü” on your screen.
- Crop the image to fit your signature and save the changes.
See an error that says, “Corrupt Files”?
- Make sure that you are using the Google Chrome browser.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection.
Cannot see my assignments and submissions?
A study roadmap containing all the details of your course will be provided to you. Regularly check your email and I-Study to stay informed.
Cannot access my modules?
- Modules are made available in sequence. You must complete the current module to have access to the next.
- If you have completed the previous module and still have the same problem. Please contact the I-Study helpdesk on email@example.com.
Cannot download I-Study?
You cannot download I-Study, it can only be accessed through Sonke. You only need to download the Sonke app, and you will find I-Study therein.